Proceeds for this auction will go to the Washington State Combined Fund Drive. Good luck!!!
It’s that time again! Time to start bidding on your favorite Seahawks games. During the last week in August, you can bid on any of our football tickets and start giving to a great cause.
Check out the rules at the bottom of the page:
The auction begins at 9:00 AM on August 27 and runs through 5:00 PM on August 31.
Good luck and happy bidding!!!
- According to the Washington State Office of the Attorney General, a confirmed bid is considered to be a binding contract.
- Bidders must be state or higher education employees or retirees with current employee ID number or username.
- If you are the highest bidder, you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your bid. If you are outbid, you will NOT receive an email. Please make sure to visit the site frequently to monitor your item’s bidding activity.
- Payment for tickets must be made prior to receiving tickets or by September 6, 2018.
- If payment is not made prior to deadline date, second place bidders will be contacted and offered tickets at second place bidding price.
- Second place bidders have one business day to respond to offer, at which point third place bidders will be contacted and offered tickets at third place bidding price.
- CFD staff will contact all winning bidders on September 4, 2018 with confirmation and payment options.
- CFD employees are not eligible to win.
- Tickets will be sent to winning bidders via certified mail, email or hand delivery from CFD staff member depending on location of winning bidder.