Proceeds for this auction will go to the Washington State Combined Fund Drive. Good luck!!!
2018 OSOS Online Auction
Check out the rules at the bottom of the page:
The auction begins at 9:00 AM on November 15 and runs through 5:00 PM on November 21.
Good luck and happy bidding!!!
- According to the Washington State Office of the Attorney General, a confirmed bid is considered to be a binding contract.
- Bidders must be state or higher education employees or retirees with current employee ID number or username.
- If you are the highest bidder, you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your bid. If you are outbid, you will NOT receive an email. Please make sure to visit the site frequently to monitor your item’s bidding activity.
- If payment is not made prior to deadline date, second place bidders will be contacted and offered tickets at second place bidding price.
- Second place bidders have one business day to respond to offer, at which point third place bidders will be contacted and offered tickets at third place bidding price.
- CFD staff will contact all winning bidders with confirmation and payment options.
- CFD employees are not eligible to win.